Data integrity always plays a major role to a any successful clinical study. PharmXL ensures this integrity by strict adherence with well established data management operating procedures. Working together with our partners we provide an immaculate form of data to meet our project deadlines. Our data management experts comply with Good Clinical Data Management Practices (GCDMP). Our Clinical Data
Management commitment includes:
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC) System Training for Sites & Monitors
- System Validation
- eCRF and paper design
- Data Management Documentation (DMP, DVP, DMR, etc.)
- Database set-up, Data Entry, Medical Coding, Data Validation and Cleaning
- Import, Integration, and Cleaning of electronic data (Lab, ECG, PK, Diary, etc)
- Reconciliation of SAE, lab, ECG, imaging data, etc.
- 24/7 EDC Helpdesk
- Secure web portal for real-time access to study progress reports, query reports, subject data listings and summary tables, etc.
- Ongoing support for users of data management systems and tools, including user training and helpdesk operation
- Data migration
- Database lock and archival